We released Neural Network Libraries v. 0.9.5. Its distinctive features are as following:
- It can be installed with pip on MacOS (CUDA extension is not available yet)
- C++ stand-alone mode is compatible with various OS (MacOS, Windows)
- CUDA is available with C++ standalone
- Linear quantization, quadratic quantization, training functionalities have been added.
- New functions have been implemented including BatchMatmul, MatrixDiag, SELU, Swish, etc.
We also released the cloud version of Neural Network Console (https://dl.sony.com/), a GUI-based neural network development tool for desktop, as an open-beta with regions currently limited to Japan. You can upload a dataset in your PC using the uploader included in the new version of Neural Network Libraries. You can enjoy Console in MacOS without setting up PC environments, as long as you have a browser. Plus, it’s free, so give it a try.